Sunday, March 6, 2011

Olivia's Diary

Dear Diary,

Alicia and I are great friends. It's almost like she would chose me over Massie.  At least I thought she would, but today i'm sure. Massie finally decided to kick Alicia out for Claire, and today she and I had the best idea ever in swimming class. We were going to start our own clique.

You see it all started when I noticed that Coral McAdams looked so much like each other. They were even the same weight as each other. Coral could be the Dylan in our clique. All we needed was a Kristen, and we chose Kori Gedman. Kristen and her were both the best athletes in the grade. Alicia would be the leader, and I would be the trusty companion. Our clique was together. All we had to do now was convince them to join. today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment