Sunday, March 6, 2011

Massie's Diary

Dear Diary,

I am a genius. I had the best plan in the world. I couldn't just let Alicia get off easy after all she has done to me. I had something better than kicking her out of the clique, not making her want to be in the clique. It was good. I got Dylan, Kristen, and Claire together at our new GLU (Girls Like Us) head quarters to paint a mural. This mural was of all the things that Alicia did to us with just a little twist, only the truth. It totally worked by the end of the presentation she left bawling.

Now that it's a couple days later I feel a little bad about it. I was just trying to get even. She did so much to us it couldn't even equal up to the mural. I can't take it back now so, there's no reason to worry about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment