Sunday, March 6, 2011

Alicia's Diary

Dear Diary,

This was it, this was my year. Not even Massie could stop me. I think Massie and I are still friends. I mean there's no way she found out about the fashion show. How could she possibly know Olivia and I switched the ballot boxes to make us win. I just couldn't let Massie win again.

Today I had no reason to worry about that. Today everyone thought I was the best dancer. They were all over me. Now that I think about it maybe they wanted something. They kept mentioning Massie, and wanted me to get Massie to hang out with them. Trust me, I know that's not how Massie rolls. You're either in the clique or out, and Massie makes that decision.

 After all the talk about Massie, the girls at my dance group finally convinced me to have my own sleepover. The scary thing was it was on a Friday night, and Massie owned Friday nights. This makes me really nervous, but excited no one's ever thought of this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment