Deary Diary,
Cam and I have been secretly emailing for a long time now. I don't know if this will turn into something more. Maybe he just thinks of me as a friend. Boys are so hard to figure out.
I had to shut of my email for a while because I didn't want anyone to know about Cam, yet. Massie came to see me. We have been hanging out more lately. I could be close to getting in the clique, but that's only something all girls at OCD, our school, dream of.
Massie called Lucinda, who worked at TeenVogue, it was about the modeling job that Alicia and Olivia got. The one that should have been ours. Massie pretended to be Alicia on the phone. Massie told Lucinda how Alicia cheated at the fashion and didn't deserve to be a model. Lucinda didn't care, all she wanted was her models to be healthy and thin. Then Lucinda told us what Alicia forgot to mention, we had a chance to be models too. Massie and I suddenly became really excited and couldn't wait to tell the the our friends they could be models too.
After all the excitement Massie finally left. This excited me because I could go back to emailing Cam. He told me to come to his soccer game, and that he had a surprise under a seat for me. Lots of excitement happened over here tonight, and I could feel more coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment